This Privacy Statement applies to data processing by:
Tomorrows Business GmbH
Data controller: Dr.-Ing. Bernd Steisslinger
Please address any questions regarding the processing of personal data, requests for information, applications, or complaints directly to our Data Protection Officer Stefan Henschel by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of their use
Visiting our website
Visiting our website – www.tomorrows.biz – the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.The following information will be collected and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and URL of the called file,
- website from which the access came from (referrer URL),
- used browser and operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring proper use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability and for
- administrative purposes.
Use of our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. For the use of this form it is necessary to forward a valid e-mail address, a family name and a first name so that we know the requesting person and we are able to answer correctly. Further information can be given voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data we collect by from the contact form will be automatically deleted after handling your request.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed below will not occur. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You expressed your explicit consent to that according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure is required to assert, execute or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data according Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR,
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure of information according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR and if
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR for carrying out contractual relationships with you.
In cookies, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed of your identity.
We use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages on our website. These cookies are deleted automatically after leaving the site.
We also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specific period of time. When you revisit our website on the same device, the cookie will indicate, for example, that you are a repeat visitor, which settings you have already made in a previous session in order not to be forced to redo them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above- mentioned purposes in order to ensure our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a note always appears before new cookies are created. However, disabling cookies completely may have the result that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Rights concerning the processing of personal data
You have the right:
- To request information (pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR) about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of data and the category of recipients to whom your data are disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition to processing, about the existence of the right of appeal, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us;
- to require rectification (pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR) of inaccurate data or to require the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- of immediate deletion (pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR) of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required to execute the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for enforcement, execution or defense of legal claims;
- to demand restriction (pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR) of processing your personal data on the one hand, insofar you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, or, on the other hand, you reject their deletion, we need the data no longer and you require the data to execute or defend legal claims or you entered an objection to processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- of transmission (pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR) of personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller or service provider;
- on revocation (pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR) of your consent granted once. As a result, we are not allowed to continue data processing based on this former consent in the future;
- on appeal (pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR) of a supervisory authority. Usually, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to enter an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, if there are any reasons arising from your particular situation or the objection adresses against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we execute without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Data security
For data security during the visit of our website we use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead.
Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form or not is indicated in the status bar of your browser by illustrating the key or padlock symbol in locked form. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Updating and changing this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid as of October, 2021. Due to the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to adapt the current Privacy Statement in the future.